| Thank you for considering an online gift in support of the Department of Mathematical Sciences and its various programs!
| The Department of Mathematical Sciences increasingly relies on donations to support its activities. With tuition increases continuing to far outpace inflation, scholarships are vitally important. Our scholarship funds and other existing funds help us to meet some of the educational needs of the department and our students:
Please consider a gift to one of these funds or to the Math Department’s Excellence Fund to be used where the need is greatest.
- Joseph Hashisaki Fund – an endowed scholarship for one or two upper-class math majors based on academic achievement;
- Mac Johnson Family Fund – endowed scholarships for undergraduate students showing promise in mathematics;
- George and Dorothy Bryan Endowment – an endowment in support of undergraduate and graduate students;
- Lennes Fund – an endowment to provide funds for the Lennes Exam;
- Colloquium Fund – an endowment to provide funds to bring in visiting speakers.
|Online Giving Instructions:
In the text box "Comments/additional information about your
gift", please specify which math department programs or funds to support.
The students, faculty and staff of the Department of Mathematical Sciences are grateful for your support.