Driving directions to campus:
From Missoula International Airport:
- Leaving the airport, turn RIGHT onto Broadway St.
- Take the first LEFT leading you to the entrance of East Bound I-90.
- Follow I-90 and take Missoula's last exit (105) onto Van Buren St.
- Turn RIGHT at the stop sign onto Van Buren St. and stay in the RIGHT lane.
- At the stop light, turn RIGHT onto Broadway St.
- Move into the furthest left lane, and turn LEFT onto Madison St. at the stoplight.
- Drive over the bridge, staying in the left lane, and veer LEFT at the fork in the road.
- After the fork, turn LEFT at the stop light onto 6th St. You will be heading due East and directly in front of you will be the Adams Center. You are now on campus.
- Follow this road to the stop sign, then turn RIGHT onto Campus Dr. Follow this as it curves around campus until you see a yellow 2-story house on your LEFT. At this point, you will also be passing campus Parking Lot V (DO NOT turn into this lot). Make the immediate RIGHT turn after Parking Lot V, then an immediate LEFT turn, and you will be in Parking Lot F.
- You are now in the parking lot in front of the Continuing Education/Printing & Graphics Building (the James Todd Building)
- Parking Lot A and the Parking Garage (located on the West side of the James Todd building) are also available for use with a parking pass (except for metered hourly-parking spots).
- Detailed Parking Map
- Day Pass With a day pass, you can park in most lots except for hourly-parking and reserved parking lots. You cannot park on campus overnight. If you need to park overnight please contact the Office of Public Safety at 243-6132 for special restrictions.
- Visitor parking regulations apply 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Parking is free on weekdays after 5 p.m., weekends, and University-observed holidays unless posted otherwise.
- Disabled Parking Visitors' vehicles bearing federal, state, or municipal issued disability hangers or plates are approved for parking in all disability parking spaces and must be accompanied by a daily-parking pass or hourly-parking permit.